These type of furnaces can are used for Carburising, Cyaniding, Nitriding, Carbonitriding, Austempering, Aluminising ,Annealing, Tempering, Brazing,Hardening, Direct Hardening of Various steel components such as Auto parts, Bicycle parts, textile machinery components, precision turned components, and many other related products. The furnace can be Electrical, Oil fired or Gas Fired depending upon the requirement. Features
- Equipped with safety regulator
- Bath temperature controller
- Rugged construction
- 4 to 6 times more production than oil-fired, Coal-fired and other furnaces
- Due to internal heating 40 to 50% less production cost
- Uniform temperature uniform hardening and tempering
- Fully temperature controlled as required
- Easy to operate, low maintenance cost
- These furnaces provide results as per international standard.
- Maintenance free
- Atmosphere controlled, liquid heat treatment furnaces are excellent for Hardening, Tempering, Quenching, Normalizing, Annealing, etc., of H.S.S. Cutting tools, HC, HVR, die-punches, slitting cutters, E. N. Series Steels, mill rolls, ball bearing, auto, railway and aircraft parts an alloy steels. These furnaces are free from scaling, pitting and de-carburizing. This furnace can also be utilized for pre-heating, case hardening and forging.
- Melting & Casting: Highly useful for melting non-ferrous metals like copper-brass aluminium zinc, lead and silver etc.