Our Rotary Retort Furnace
is designed to maintain the consistently superior quench hardening performance required for fast, economical, uniform heat treating of small parts. It provides the process flexibility to be utilized for either single or multi-application production environments. An adjustable speed heat resistant cast retort fitted inside the Rotary Retort furnace facilitates constant motion for the work piece.Features:
- Electric Design – The electrically heated design features high grade heating elements that are easy to maintain and replace.
- Retort – The cantilevered, one piece cast retort is supported at one end and sealed at the charge end of the furnace. There are no seals or bearings in hot areas or at the discharge end.
- Rotary Mechanism –The parts are conveyed smoothly and quietly through the furnace. Rotation of the retort has a wide range of speed adjustments to provide complete flexibility of time processing cycles.
- Atmosphere Tight – The retort is supported by a sealed bearing, and the quench is flange mounted to the furnace. Only the small load door opens momentarily with each rotation of the retort.
- Low Maintenance – No baskets or trays are required. The retort is the only moving part exposed to heat.
- Automation – Heat Treating is completely automatic after loading parts.
- No Pits - The system requires no pits or special foundations; it is designed for floor level installation.
Rotary retort furnaces are used to process an exceptionally wide variety of small parts including screws, nuts, bolts, nails, washers and coins. The rotary retort furnace is particularly adaptable to controlled atmosphere hardening, carbonitriding, and carburizing operations in the range of 840 to 955 Degree C.Price Range: